Philippine health ministry says no conditions set to access US vaccines

 The Philippines healthy ministry said the country will have access to potential Covid-19 vaccines being developed by US firms without any strings attached. 

Health Undersecretary Maria Rosario Vergeire said none of the US vaccine makers the government is in talks with had set any conditions, adding all potential vaccines will undergo a regulatory process to ensure safety and efficacy.

“No conditions were provided or given to us,” Vergeire told a news conference.

follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coronavirus crisis may get 'worse and worse and worse', claims WHO

Pakistan’s progress depends on Balochistan: PM

Rising inflation to restrict economic growth