Trump says 'great' bond with China's Xi changed after Covid-19

 US President Donald Trump on Tuesday said his relationship with Chinese President Xi Jinping has frayed in the wake of the novel coronavirus pandemic and that he has not spoken to his Chinese counterpart in a long time.

“I used to have a very good relationship with him,” Trump told Fox Sports Radio in an interview, citing their Phase One trade deal hammered out last year and signed in early 2020. “I had a great relationship with President Xi. I like him, but I don’t feel the same way now.”

Trump said his feelings changed amid Covid-19.

Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Check it Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coronavirus crisis may get 'worse and worse and worse', claims WHO

Pakistan’s progress depends on Balochistan: PM

Rising inflation to restrict economic growth