No shortage of Covid medicines in Punjab, SC told

ISLAMABAD:

The Punjab government on Saturday informed the Supreme Court that there was no shortage of medicines in the province, while a mechanism had been put in place to deal with such a situation if it occurred.

click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coronavirus crisis may get 'worse and worse and worse', claims WHO

Pakistan’s progress depends on Balochistan: PM

Rising inflation to restrict economic growth